Andy: Is a marsupial something that can live in or out of water?
KB: no, that's an amphibian
Andy: something that walks on its hind legs?
KB: what, you mean like a human?
Andy: yeah right, that would be a mammoth.
I work with a guy called Andy. Sometimes (actually, quite often) he says dumb stuff. Here it is.
Tuesday, 26 February 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Boolean
1st Line Engineer: What's a boolean? Andy: It's a type of coin that pirates use, isn't it?
-
Andy: The electrodes are my biggest fear. That one of them will hit me in the eye and pop my eye.
-
KB: How much water do you drink every day? Andy: About 6 litres. KB: That's too much! You're probably running a 300% increased cha...
-
Andy: I won a competition the other day Morné: Oh, what did you win, a toaster? Andy: No, I won the chance to try some supplements, t...
No comments:
Post a Comment